Monthly Recurring Payroll Items
- Payroll items that are paid on a monthly basis should be added as Monthly Recurring payroll items.
- Example: Parking allowance, childcare allowance, and overtime that is paid on a monthly basis.
- PCB should calculate based on the current year's normal remuneration formula.
One-Off Payments Payroll Items
- Payroll items that are paid in one lump sum or periodical(not on a monthly basis), should be added as Additional Remuneration at Step 1 of Run Payroll(Adjustments).
- Examples would be, annual bonus, annual incentive, arrears of salary, and allowance(not paid monthly).
- PCB should calculate based on the current year's additional remuneration formula.