The requestor, approver, and person in CC will receive email notifications respectively. Let's explore it one by one.
- Once the approver has either approved or rejected the purchase order request, an email will be sent to the requestor immediately.
- A remark was added in the PO request. For example, an approver adds a remark that he needs to review document XXX and requests you to attach it on PO.
- Once the employee submits a purchase order request, an email will be sent to the approver immediately.
Clicking on the link "Process" will redirect you to the Purchase Order(PO) page. To ease the processing, remember to copy the ID and search it on the PO page.
- A remark was added in the PO request.
3) Person in CC
- employee(requestor) submitting a PO request,
- approver processing the PO request
- a remark was added in the PO request.
the person in CC would receive the email notification instantly.