Before creating the approval rule, please pre-configure the cost center and price range. You shall refer to the KB below:
1) Launch to EasyWork Hub --> Navigating to sidebar menu and search for "Settings" --> Click "Procurement". It launches on the Procurement Settings page.
2) Switch to tab "Approval Rule". Then, click the "Add Approval Rule" button to proceed.
3) Fill in the form details as below:
**Tips: You can select "All Cost Center" if the rule is applied to all cost centers. So that, you don't have to set a similar rule to each cost center.
- Name: Naming of the approval rule
- Cost Center: Cost center that ties to this approval rule. Have to pre-configure before adding approval rule. Please refer to Guideline to create cost center
- Price Range: The PO's requested amount in this price range can only be approved by the approver in this rule. Have to pre-configure before adding approval rule. Please refer to Guideline to create price range
- Approver(s): Define your approver path. It supports multiple approvers on the same level and multiple levels of approval. For example, Employee Mike or immediate supervisor (in Level 1) --> Procurement HOD (Level 2) --> Director (Level 3).
- CC(s): Select the employee/HOD to notify too in a PO. CC doesn't have the right to approve/reject the PO. He only can view the PO.
4) Double confirm the details. Then, click "Submit" to create a new approval rule.
5) Approval rule was created successfully. You could find it on the approval rule listing.