Before creating the approval rule, please pre-configure the cost center and price range. You shall refer to the KB below:
2) Switch to tab "Approval Rule". Then, click
3) Fill in the form details as below:
**Tips: You can select "All Cost Center" if the rule is applied to all cost centers. So that, you don't have to set a similar rule to each cost center.
- Name: Naming of the approval rule
- Cost Center: Cost center that ties to this approval rule. Have to pre-configure before adding approval rule. Please refer to Guideline to create cost center
- Price Range: The PO's requested amount in this price range can only be approved by the approver in this rule. Have to pre-configure before adding approval rule. Please refer to Guideline to create price range
- Approver(s): Define your approver path. It supports multiple approvers on the same level and multiple levels of approval. For example, Employee Mike or immediate supervisor (in Level 1) --> Procurement HOD (Level 2) --> Director (Level 3).
- CC(s): Select the employee/HOD to notify too in a PO. CC doesn't have the right to approve/reject the PO. He only can view the PO.