There are 2 ways to check candidates：
i) From the candidate page
ii) From the single job page
We would guide you 1 by 1.
Method 1: From the Candidate Page
1) Go to the candidate page. From the candidate page, there are multiple filtering you can utilize to. We would like to introduce you to utilize these 2 options:
- Search by Job: A list of jobs that are created by the admin is provided. You can sort the candidate listing based on the selected job.
- Search by Application Status: After sorting by a job in order to smallest the range, don't forget to utilize the status filtering too. Click on the status, the candidate listing would be filtered out accordingly.
Method 2: From the Single Job Page
1) Go to the job page.
2) Then click on the job that you want to check.
3) From the single job page, there are 2 filtering options.
- Search by Candidate: Click on the "All Candidates" button. By default, it would return a list of ALL candidates who applied for the job.
- Search by Application Status: By default, all statuses are selected. The number under each status indicates the total applicants. To examine which candidates, click on the selected status. The candidate listing would be filtered out accordingly.