EasyWork's Visitor Management requires companies to generate their very own QR code that visitors can scan. Every QR code generated is unique to its own company and must be generated from EasyWork's Hub.
Step 1: Launch EasyWork Hub
- Click on this link here to launch EasyWork Hub (hub.easywork.asia)
- Login to the dashboard with the same login information as the app
- If you have forgotten your password, you can use the "Forget Password" function.
Step 2: Navigate to Visitor Management
- Look for "Visitor Management" on the side menu.
- Click on "Visitor Management", and you should see a screen like above.
Step 3: Generating QR Code
- There is a link on the top right corner (highlighted in red)
- That is the link to generate the QR Code needed for your company.
- Go ahead and click on the link.
Step 4: Saving and Displaying
- Once clicking on the link and confirming your location.
- A new tab with this image will be displayed.
- You can save this as PDF and display this QR code at your office.
- To save into PDF - Ctrl +P (a printing window will pop up) > Save as PDF.
- A copy of the code will be downloaded in PDF into your local computer