- Only Approver can edit a request
- Submitter can cancel the request
- To edit a request, go into the Approval screen, tap on My Approval, and view the Approval screen of the request you want to edit
- Tap on "more" icon on the top right corner > Edit Request
- Change the value of the fields you wish to edit
- Tap on Submit to save it.
- Once it's edited, anyone can see the Edit history also. Tap on the same "more" icon > View Edit History
- You will see a list of edit done and the changes.
EasyWork - EasyWork - How to edit request form after submitting? Print
Created by: EasyWork Team
Modified on: Fri, 21 Feb, 2020 at 12:22 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.