EasyWork allows users to view their own personal attendance reports as a reference to their attendance performance. While admins or employees with the right access will be able to view each employees’ report individually.
Here’s how to navigate to the Attendance in-app report: :
Home > Attendance > Icon
Under the “Attendance Record” screen, you will be able to see metrics that are used to measure your attendance performance. They are:
- Present / Absent - Showcasing your present and absent rate
- On-Time / Late or Leave Early - Comparing your attendance punctuality
- Full / Short Working Hour - Measuring working hours consistency
- Complete / Incomplete Working Day - Measuring working days consistency
- Timing Bar Graph - Showcasing the clock in and out times
- Visual Time Log - Time log to showcasing the current day timings
*If you’re admin or manager with the right access you will be able to trigger a drop-down list which you can select other employees to view their attendance record.