Method 1: Block fake GPS location
Clock in/out is not allowed for illegal attempts of using the fake GPS location. We would verify the clock in/out location sent by the user before marking their attendance. Only the actual current location is accepted.
Method 2: Send email to notify admin when the employee is using different to clock in/out
- Some of the employees are late to work or they are on on-site duty but without going to that location. They asked other colleagues to help them to mark their attendance.
- To prevent this, once the employee uses different devices to clock in/out, our system would send an email as below to notify the admin. From here, the admin can do a further investigation.
Method 3: Send an email to notify admin whenever the same phone is used to clock in for another account
- We would also send another email to admin if the same phone is used to clock in/out for another account. From the email, you can know which employee has asked others' help to check-in.
Method 4: Limit clock in/out boundary
- To prevent any clock in from the place that out of the range of the radius set, by default, we included a 200m radius around the company. This is also to allow some buffer to other users' location accuracy issues.
- If you clock in/out within 200m, it will by default showcase the company address.
- If you clock in/out > 200m, it will showcase the employee's current location instead of the company address.