EasyWork - Why You Need to Enable High Accuracy Mode In Your Location Settings?
Created by: EasyWork Team
Modified on: Tue, 18 Feb, 2020 at 9:39 AM
- It is important for the app to get better location info and location capturing, so that you could get a correct and most accurate location during clock in/out. Please always ensure your phone have enable high accuracy mode before clock in/out. If you turned off the high accuracy mode, you would noticed that sometimes during clock in/out you would get inaccurate location. For example, your office is at Suntech, Bayan Baru. But the clock location saved is 2km away from your office.
- To enable the high accuracy mode, for android version 8 and below, you may go to Settings → search for “location” → Tap the location services or location access → Enable the “High Accuracy” mode under the location mode
- For android version 9, you may go to Settings → search for “location” → Tap the location services or location access → Advanced Settings → Enable the Wi-Fi Scanning option
- For ios,
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services
- Make sure that "Location Services" is "ON"
- Scroll down to find the EasyWork app and tap on it. You can set the EasyWork app's current location service was set to either "While Using the App" or "Always"
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.