Launch Easywork, tap on “Organization Chart” on Home screen.
Showing subordinates in Organization Chart
- When an employee has subordinates, an arrow indicator and a counter will be shown on the right. The counter indicates how many subordinates an employee has.
- To show the subordinates of a user, click on the arrow at the right side of the user.
Updating reporting hierarchy
1) Tap the menu icon on the top left corner of the home page.
2) Tap the settings on the side menu.
3) Go to My Account section and tap on your username.
4) Scroll down to the bottom and you should find the “Reporting Hierarchy” option.
Editing Job Title of reporting hierarchy
1) To edit the title, tap on the edit icon on the right and start typing the title.
2) Once finished, tap on the green tick to save your changes and tap on the red X to cancel your changes.
Editing supervisor/subordinate for reporting hierarchy
1) To edit your supervisors, tap on the edit icon on the right of the “Supervisor” column.
2) Once all the supervisors are selected, tap on the Done button to save the changes.
The steps to edit subordinates are also similar to the steps to edit supervisors. To edit subordinates, tap on the edit icon on the right of the “Subordinate” column.