Welcome To EasyWork Guide
This is a guide for EasyWork's Leave(Pro). A more complex and advance leave management is now available to help manage your employees better. Let us get started!
Step 1: Navigate to Leave Feature
Launch EasyWork App > Home Screen > Scroll down until you find "Leave"
Step 2: To View Balance & Apply Leave
- Balance & Transaction - The place you go to view your yearly leave entitlement and balance
- Leave - This is the place for you to apply your leave. Make sure all required fields are filled up before submitting.
Step 3: Viewing Your Leave Entitlement & Balance
- From the Leave Screen tap on "Balance & Transaction"
- This screen will show you all the types of leaves and also the numbers of leave that you are entitled in a year.
Step 4: Leave Settings, Allocation and Customization for Admins
Home Screen > Side Menu (Top Left Icon) > Company > Leave
- This function allows admins to configured different scenarios for entitlement of employees leave.
- Admins may find numerous settings to play around with to achieve their intended configuration.
Step 5: Adding Leave Type & Duration
- Here admins will find multiple conditions configuration that allows multiple scenarios
- Admins may configure rules like Senior Staff gets additional 10 days leaves
- Admins can also give allocate leaves by group or individual if required
- Do give it a try!