EasyWork can now be integrated with Slack to perform quick and easy functions without launching the app.
How easy it is? It is as easy as you typing a chat message to your colleagues over Slack. But before we get started, the integration will need to be done.
Here's how you can do it.
Step 1: Launch EasyWork's Hub
- Click on this link here to launch EasyWork Hub (hub.easywork.asia)
- Login to the dashboard with the same login information as the app
- If you have forgotten your password, you can use the "Forget Password" function.
Step 2: Navigate to "Integration"
- On the side, Menu look for "Integration"
- A drop-down list will appear, select "Slack"
Step 3: Add Slack
- You will be presented with this screen above
- If you already have slack install, click on "Add to Slack"
- If you have not, kindly install Slack on your device before performing this step
Step 4: Allow Information Access For Integration
- A screen requesting to sync your Slack information with EasyWork's will appear
- Select "Allow" to ensure that the integration process works smoothly
Step 5: Integratoin Success
- When you see this screen, it means the integration is complete and a success
- Now you can enjoy working EasyWork's function without launching the app
- For Rewards, you can use "/reward"
- If you choose to remove the integration, just click on "Remove Integration"