Welcome to EasyWork Guide
EasyWork is an amazing Human Resource Management & Administrative Management System that allows SME company or organization to manage their integral work.
Here you have a step by step guide on “Switching Account”.
Tap on Side Navigation Icon
Home Screen > Side Navigation
- Can be found at the top left corner of the Screen
In Side Navigation Bar
One of the options should be “Settings”, taps on it.
On top of the screen, you should find the “My Account” section. Below your current account name, you will find the “Switch Account” option.
- Taps on “Switch Account”.
At Accounts Page
Here, you can change to any other accounts.
- If you have already previously performed this action, the logged-in accounts should already be there.
- In that case, just taps on the account you wished to switch to.
- If you have not, taps on the “Add New Account" options and proceeds with the following steps.
You will be presented with the login page, perform the usual login process to add an account.
- You can log in through email.
- Or if your account has bound with a phone number, or linked with Facebook or Google Accounts, you can log in with these other options.
Either way, when you successfully logged in, you will be brought back to the home page.
It means you have successfully switched accounts!