EasyWork “Groups” allows companies to create different working groups which might not be from the same department. For instance, a project that requires a cross-departmental team effort. There are a few benefits for having Groups:
Choosing employees by filtering groups
Give rewards to specific groups
Inviting specific groups to participate in Polls
This KB is taking group as an example to demonstrate of how to manage it. We applied same workflow and UI to manage group, branch, working location and country.
To manage branch, simply tap on "Branch".
1) Home Screen > Tap on "Company" icon on the bottom navigation menu
2) Tap on the "Group" option.
3) It will launch on the Group screen. Tap on "+" icon to add a group.
4) Enter name and save. A new group is created successfully.
Add Employee into Group
1) Tap on the selected group that you want to add employee.
2) Then, tap on View Employees.
3) Tap on Add Employee
4) Select employees > Tap "Done" to implement the update.
Remove Employee from Group
1) Repeat Steps 1 to 3 in "Add Employee into Group".
2) On the Employee List screen, tap the pencil icon.
3) Select member > Tap "Unassign" to remove employee from the group.
1) Tap on the selected group that you want to update.
2) Enter group name.
3) Tap Update to save the changes.
1) Tap on the selected group that you want to delete.
2) Tap Delete and Confirm to remove it.